Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Pinterest Inspirations

It is a fact, I spend some time everyday on the net. It's the first thing I do in the morning... read and respond my mails, see my favourite blogs and sites, look at the twitter and facebook...
I find a lot of inspiration on the net and in the past I would save these inspirations in my favourites bar but, since I discovered pinterest some time ago, now I save it there.

I wanted to share some of these inspirations with you today (and will try to do it in the future also), recipes I would like to make in the following weeks. Hope you like and find them inspiring also.

*****

É um facto, passo algum tempo todos os dias na net. É a primeira coisa que faço pela manhã... ler e responder aos meus e-mails, ver os meus blogs e sites preferidos, dar uma vista de olhos no twitter e no facebook...
Encontro muita inspiração na net e dantes guardava essas inspirações na minha barra de favoritos mas, desde que descobri o pinterest há algum tempo, agora guardo-os lá.

Queria partilhar algumas destas inspirações convosco hoje (e vou tentar fazê-lo no futuro também), receitas que gostaria de fazer nas semanas seguintes. Espero que goste e os ache inspiradores também.

{Rosemary Lemonade with Cherries from Not Without Salt}

{Apple and Blueberry Pie & Lemon Cheesecake from What Katie Ate

{Strawberry and Rosemary Caramel Buckwheat Tart from Desserts for Breakfast}

{Meringue,Cream and Currants from Nigel Slater & Grilles Peaches from Kwestia Smaku}

{Tomato and Chanterelle Rye Tart from Green Kitchen Stories}

Don't they remind you on summer?

*****

Não vos faz lembrar o verão

4 comments:

  1. Same here! :)
    Os meus dias tb começam com o mail e as inspirações do interminável mundo das receitas online.
    Adorei as tuas sugestões, têm mesmo todas um summer mood que apetece! :)
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belíssima limonada :)
    Alimentos rústicos e vintage que são a minha onda, gosto muito.

    O perigo das inspirações é que elas são mesmo intermináveis ...o melhor é deixar-me ficar por aqui e pela No soup for you...há que nos focarmos não? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja sam praktički ovisna o Pinterestu, svaki dan provedem tamo sat vremena. Baš ima super ideja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, all these meals look just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete