Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Working with Sara

Sara came with the spring.
She sent me a really cute mail introducing herself and her work and I just couldn't resist and had to meet her in person. We met, drank lemonade, spoke a bit and I knew this was a beginning of good and long lasting relation.

I had some small projects I wanted to do with her and I am so happy I did. She was really professional and I loved her style.
Here are some of the things Sara did for me and I hope to show you more in the future!!



{Photos and Video by Sara Dávila Evangelista}

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara's creations are beautiful and congratulations for your wonderful blog, I really like. nice to meet you. eleonora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Os cartoes ficaram fantasticos. E optimo quando conhecemos pessoas com talento e simpaticas durante o percurso da nossa vida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parabéns às duas! Ficou tudo lindo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um a Um... que paciencia de Chinês do senhor Tipografo!
    Ficaram muito lindos... adoro o lettring.

    ReplyDelete